Recieving scary emails from another yahoo email address...can i found out who this person is? - sluts yahoo address
I have recently started receiving some emails'm fear that the opinions of a prostitute and a whore and make on my friend and his family. I began to feel threatened by them. Is there a way to know who sends me these e-mails from your e-mail from Yahoo? Please help ... I do not deserve it.
4 comments:
Report stalking / harassment for: y_answrs_team@yahoo.com. Make sure the original message and, if possible, also include Yahoo with a link to the user profile. Yahoo is not the things easy and take appropriate action!
Report stalking / harassment for: y_answrs_team@yahoo.com. Make sure the original message and, if possible, also include Yahoo with a link to the user profile. Yahoo is not the things easy and take appropriate action!
I do not think you can figure out who he is, but if you spam, and may never send the e-mail again.and if it does not try to see to know profile.Who May, a friend of his to take revenge !
HP third option is to call the police to tell them that someone threatning ....... Ah yes, how do you know who he is!
Unfortunately you can not. Because Yahoo allows people to sign anonymously, there is no way to know who she really is. However, you can report on Yahoo. You can always put them on your blocked senders list as well.
Post a Comment