Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Vagine Ever Been Beat At Something You Thought You Were The Best At?

Ever been beat at something you thought you were the best at? - best vagine

I. To this day I was the curse of the Queen, when people bother me. Well, today I met my match. I went with many of my friends and some who did not know that. Well, this man (we all are in school by the way ..) a guy who bragged about the size of your package was, and we talked a lot about them. And I was like "Dude, shut the F ***, because I'm sure he does not break, what should be and act like af ****** tool, get over it!" Then he was like "no one asked him to say something ..." Then he pulled his thing OUT! And everything was like OMG is great and I Loked stupid. Then he was still arrogant and was like "you are looking for him, as he wants to nurse... (full of cursing even told me jokes about my vagina, and who has not seen before and I was speechless.

The day after my story, there is always someone better, bigger, meaner, stronger than you, and someday you will find the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment