Can symptoms of pre menopause be similar to symptoms of pregnancy? Lack of periods, painful breasts, etc.? - pre menopause symptoms more condition_treatment
My friend was sterilized for 16 years (she was 46) and did not have a period of 10 weeks before their menstrual cycle was irregular, between 3 to 6 weeks for the last few years. This is the longest he went without a period and experiencing hot flashes, breast tenderness and fatigue. Is this the beginning of menopause?
9 comments:
some symptoms of menopause occur frequently.
* Spotting during menopause
* Chest pain and menopause
* Menopause dreaded sweat
If your time is over, and she experienced symptoms such as hot flashes, I think your friend has already experienced, and their symptoms of menopause.
For more information on this condition, you can visit this site:
Sounds like a classic description of menopause.
The pregnancy is very unlikely, but it's fairly easy to buy a test kit to verify the origin and only to be rejected.
So it is a sufficient description of the school for a reduction model periods. If you definitely know who you go to your doctor.
I am as old as his friend and gives me all the symptoms you describe. I have also sterilized, I do not think it is a development of the symptoms you describe. Maybe it's menopause, and I think the doctor can check this too. I havent had the test because I think if I'm menopausal, it's not that you do not mind, and his wife, what we all need to go take some time.
A single point of fatigue ..... Although fatigue was caused by a thyroid problem, so I can not eliminate the possibility of his friend, and could be attributed also to be menopause. Your friend should consider whether to exclude a blood test this possibility. Hope this helps.
I think you'll find that it is in the process of peri-menopause is when your periods are very irregular and wild hormonal fluctuations in your body. These symptoms are quite typical. Menopause is when you are not over a period of 12 months, however, that five years or so has irregular cycles, sometimes bright and sometimes difficult, mood swings, hot flashes, www.minniepauz etc. Get more info. com, where it is a very useful list and discussion forum.
Mentyioned symptoms can be concluded that monolithic for the symptoms pregnancy.URINE final note TEST.
There are cases of such PROBLEM.GYNEACOLOGIST (sin) must be seriously asked and are educated REMOVE ANT doubt soecifcally ThePoint the menopseto.
Of course!
I am 47 and the same happened in my life. However, we must remember that your doctor will be happy to give HRT does not help a bit further and will bring them other problems and side effects.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can help, as well as herbs, vitamins and a healthy diet (if possible, festivals and celebrations) to enjoy another. My time will receive some "exciting" and then give me the wild on the hand and 30c homeopathic folliculinum take a couple of times a day for a week and for a time to act again. There are many complementary therapies that can help, but need a trained homeopath will see therapists to ensure that corrective actions are appropriate for your particular case.
It has not really suffered.
Of course!
I am 47 and the same happened in my life. However, we must remember that your doctor will be happy to give HRT does not help a bit further and will bring them other problems and side effects.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can help, as well as herbs, vitamins and a healthy diet (if possible, festivals and celebrations) to enjoy another. My time will receive some "exciting" and then give me the wild on the hand and 30c homeopathic folliculinum take a couple of times a day for a week and for a time to act again. There are many complementary therapies that can help, but need a trained homeopath will see therapists to ensure that corrective actions are appropriate for your particular case.
It has not really suffered.
Of course!
I am 47 and the same happened in my life. However, we must remember that your doctor will be happy to give HRT does not help a bit further and will bring them other problems and side effects.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can help, as well as herbs, vitamins and a healthy diet (if possible, festivals and celebrations) to enjoy another. My time will receive some "exciting" and then give me the wild on the hand and 30c homeopathic folliculinum take a couple of times a day for a week and for a time to act again. There are many complementary therapies that can help, but need a trained homeopath will see therapists to ensure that corrective actions are appropriate for your particular case.
It has not really suffered.
Post a Comment