Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Visual Boy Advance Lag Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories Glitch. Help!?

Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories Glitch. Help!? - my visual boy advance lag

I hit the big dark heart and on the island destination, when I save Namine. After I won, I said, and I OathKeeper. I went to him and something rare. I think the deck, but now can not see pictures of the card will be delayed. So this is a strange noise and I can not see. This is the fight against Riku. Can anyone help me solve this problem? The Visual Boy Advance / GBA and emus.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/brandenx781/glitch.jpg

2 comments:

Andre K. said...

Download a different ROM emulator emuparadise.org was all alone GBA game that was never released unharmed

Joe said...

There is a problem with the ROM. to resolve any real way, if you get a different ROM

Post a Comment