How do I sooth my peeling skin from sunburn? - blotches on skin picture
I was really burned his face on Saturday, and my skin peels off in two small spots on my nose .. have red spots on the reality around him seems really disgusting! The sun is almost gone, but I still have two big red spots! I will be going later than Friday, because that means that we are camping .. many pictures taken!
What can I do to the least for the redness (and healing, hope vanishes too many points) to calm?
7 comments:
Suave Aloe Vera is excellent for sunburn! You can buy all or aloe plant.
You think it's an allergy, such as lotions calamine.It your use pink stuff is smooth. They are good for the allergic inflammation. If you have itching and taking antihistamainic medicine. Lotsa drinking water. It is really good for the skin.
Also be careful while going out. Use a sunscreen min with a sun protection factor (SPF) 15. If your skin is oily with no oil for water-based or 1 to prevent that acne
the use of aloe vera as well as around the house and rub something on his face that really works, oh and next time you try it with sunscreen:)
Aloe Vera Gel miracle, you should at least put on your sun once every two hours.
Get some Sudocrem, although developed for diaper rash fades for burns (sunburn INC), rash, bites, and other problems. Usually results in a day or less. It really helps to relieve the pain.
I suggest that Aloe Vera to calm the skin. Avoid the sun when possible and apply sunscreen when going outside.
Oil-Free Moisturizer think (oil from your skin so badly that there will be more hydrated and used to provide adequate moisture), and aloe vera cream, or take a piece of aloe vera and l envelope and to rub it with
Post a Comment